About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, May 29, 2005
- malc0lm - @ 9:39 PM

hmmm.. todayy iishh e holiidayy lerrhhs..
yeahhs!!~ hmmm.. wahhs.. but stiil hav
to go backk to skkool ferr some xtrra
lessoonn.. haiishh.. hen siians lehs..
kekes.. tata~ err.. ytdd we LAME
went to mrr malviin liim derrhhs hse
to see hiis babyy.. ((malcolm))
hees.. e boii was sho cute lehhs.. we
even tookk e foto of hiim nn hiis daddyy..
whiich iish mrr malviin liim.. kekes..
ytdd verii paiisehhs lehhs.. lykk onlii
fourr of us(hiis students) went onlii..
we lykk dun dare dun dare lykk tt..
hahas.. but iit was fun aft tt nahs..
kekes.. wahhs.. uu noe wadd?
mrr liim playy us e songg -tong hua-
lehs.. usiingg hiis piiano.. kekes..
sho niice.. but hav abiit of -zhao siiang-
nahs.. kekes.. but neverr miindd..
we enjoyy ourr dayy therr.. he show us
he nn hiis laopo derrhhs weddingg foto
oso.. wahhs.. its was sho niice lehhs..
kekes.. sho romantiic.. haiishh.. remmindd
mii of hiim.. hees.. tata~ neverr miindd..
aft tt we went to a voiidd decckk nn talkk..
we evenn took some fotos therr.. kekes..
hmmm.. iits was sho funn norrhhs..
hahass.. aft tt we went to san jiie derrhhs hse
to use e comp nn playy lorrhhs.. hahas..
hmmm.. errr.. aft tt we LAME went to RM to
eat ourr diinnerr.. ii ate moii fav -chiickken cutlet-
hahas.. wahahaha.. sho fun.. kk le nahhs.. ii stop
here lerrhhs.. baii baii.. enjoyy yrr dayy.. tata~



no words can express
my love for you