About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, June 03, 2005
- backk frrm campp - @ 10:28 PM

backk frrm moii 2 days 1 niite camp lerrhhs.. hahas..
verii fun lehhs.. kekes.. o2o6o5 iishh moii tiing tiing derrhhs
b`dae marrhhs.. den we((NP)) bought a cake nn present ferr herr..
*phhew.. sho scaredd she noe wadd we are doiingg.. luckkii she
dunno bout e cake.. hmmm.. we askkedd mdm lim to lure tiingg
go up staff room to prepare e iice den we downstaiir at e canteen to
prepare ferr e cake.. hahas.. hmmm.. whhenn tiingg saw e cakke..
she was sho stunt.. den we sangg herr happii b`dae songg.. den
she crriiedd.. hahas.. ((tiingg))((are uu happii ferr wad we hadd done?))
kekes.. ii lurrve to giive ppl surrprriise derrhhs.. hahas.. hmmm..
but ii noe e dearrest perrsonn wont giive mii.. hhahhass.. hmmm..
tata~ errr.. aft tt we checkk bunkk tt tym.. we niidd to go stand byy oso..
den bcuz ii dunno how to scoldd nn shout at e ppl.. den ii cant do anyythiingg
therrr lorrhhs.. hhaas.. hmmm.. anyywayy.. how ii wiishh tt iim verii fiierce..
kekes.. hmmm.. well.. aft tt.. at niite.. we all slp iin e staff room.. wahhs..
fiirst tym camp can slp iin e aiir conn room lehhs.. hao happii arrhhs.. kekes..
hmmm.. we talkk nn talkk nn den slp liiaoo.. wahhahas.. verii tiiriingg lehhs..
cuz we onlii slp ferr a few hourrs onllii.. iin e staff room ii onlii slp ferr 1 hr plus
onlii den aft tt we go to nP room to rest nn waiit ferr e tym to go.. den aft tt we
fall asleep too.. hahas.. hmmm.. tata~ untiill 8am staff kiian weii wakke us up
den we are late lerrhhs.. hahas.. iim verii sleepyy untiil lunch tymm.. den ii realii
wake up lerrhhs.. cuz ii keep goingg up np room nn slp.. wahhs.. tiishh iish how
ii spent moii days iin e camp.. hahas.. hmmm.. tata~ iim verii happii! realii happii!
anyywayy.. thanks uu all ferr yr hiints!! ii wiil be alriight soon aft derrhhs.. hees..



no words can express
my love for you