About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, June 07, 2005
- ourr lurrve - @ 3:30 AM

haiishh.. ii jus went to ourr blogg..
can uu rrmbb? haiishh.. ii readd e blogg
uu lefft ferr mii.. ourr chalet.. ourr holiidayy..
uu reallii ferrget lerr marrhhs? haiishh..
iits all miight be gonne.. but ourr lurrve..
ii hoppe iit wont be gone.. haiishh..
seeiingg otherr ppl talkk to uu.. wo ye yao..
wo hao xiiangg nii arrhhs.. wo bu neng ba nii wangg diiao..
laogongg.. wo hao jiiao nii duo yii shengg.. laogongg!! wo aii nii..
ourr lurrve gone lerr.. moii drreams wiidd ya all shatterredd lerrhhs..
thankks ferr e b`dae drream uu giivenn mii.. hope uu are happii wiidd
wadd ii gave uu beforre everyythiinggs come to e endd.. haiishh..
ii cant ferrget uu.. as well as ii cant ferrget ourr memoriies.. darr..
thiinggs tt uu promiise mii.. uu ferrget lerr marrhhs?
huh? haiishh.. iin e blogg.. uu saiid beforre.. uu actuallyy wanntedd to
sayy ii lurrve uu frrm e bottom of yr heart but jus neverr sayy out onlii..
tell mii now.. ii wanna hearr uu sayyiingg uu lurrve mii..
please dunn giive up.. please.. haiishh.. wo hao xiiang nii.. laogongg..
wo hao aii nii.. bu xiiang fanngg kaii nii.. bu yao zou... bu yao bu yao..



no words can express
my love for you