About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, June 17, 2005
- tiingg b`dae treat - @ 12:42 AM

t0dayy miie wakke upp exactlyy at 11am to prreparre to g0 out..
t0dayy went out wiidd tiingg j0ann janne baohuii... miie meet
tiingg nn baohuii at e kanggkarr lrrt fiirst denn g0 c0mpass
meet janne nn j0ann.. den aft tt we t0okk mrrt to pS.. denn
walkk to ciine lorrhhs.. denn theyy askk miie wanna watchh
m0viie n0rrt denn ii sayy dunchh wann at first.. cuz theyy
wann watchh ghhost traiinn lehhs.. pe0ple whh0 n0e miie
n0es whyy lorrhhs.. hahas.. iin e endd ii oso agrree to g0
watchh.. ddunno whhyy.. hahas.. siiao lerr.. hahas...
denn we buyy 1.10pm derr.. we reachh therr oredii 1.15pm
lerr..denn we hurryy upp iinn lorr.. den we sat d0wnn nn
watchh lerr.. aft tt we went to yukii & yakii eat....
therr hav steamboat.. tepayakii.. sushhii andd iice crream..
wahhs.. shho deliiciious yahh.. err.. we starrt eatiingg
arroundd 3pm.. endds eatiingg arroundd 4 +? cuz janne
wanna go fiindd herr steadyy lerr.. haiishh.. hmmmm..
den we sh0pp awhiile denn g0 to heerrenn nn waiit ferr
jiie fu to c0me lorr.. den actuallyy wanna takke f0to derr..
iin e endd we oso neverr takke lerr lorr.. haiishh.. den
we takke mrrt frrm s0merrset backk to senggkangg..
iin e mrrt.. we talkk al0rrt nn playy al0rrt lorr... hmm..
den miie nn tiingg biidd g0oddbyye to jiie fu nn janne lerr..
denn we g0 hme liiaos lorr.. a siimple dayy ferr miie bahhs..
den at hme ii liie d0wnn on m0ii bedd.. liistenn to m0ii
s0nggs denn ii cryyy lerr denn ii fall asleepp.. mayyb tiishh
dayys iim realii tiiredd lerr bahhs.. hmmm.. den m0ii mummiie
c0rr miie denn ii realiise iishh 7pm lerr.. denn ii hurryy upp nn
watchh tv lorr.. den 8pm g0 bath.. blahh blahh.. den onliine
liiaos lorr.. den ii jus den f0undd out thhat iim siickk lerr..
feverr nn coughh nn flu.. but ii jus hackk carre.. ii g0iingg
swiimmiingg on sundayy.. h0ppe too get siickk denn fasterr
diie.. oo00oopps.. no nahhs.. haiishh.. anyywayy.. ii veriis
happiie lehhs.. m0ii swiim suiit spoiil lerr.. denn moii
mummiie askk miie wanna buyy new one.. fiirst tym worr..
hahas.. shho tml g0iingg out wiid herr go gaii gaii nn buyy
thhiinggs.. yeahhs!!~ hhmmm.. siians nahhs.. haiishh...




no words can express
my love for you