About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, June 01, 2005
- tml sec one campp lerr - @ 10:35 PM

harrloww!!~ hmmm.. tml iishh e npcc sec 1 camp lerrhhs.. ii'm goiingg therr.. go therr kayypo abiit.. hahas.. no lahhs.. ii wanna go therr see.. hheess.. yeahhs! but tml cant onliine.. gonna miisshh moii comp nn moii songss derrrhhs.. kekes.. nn gonna miisshh uu too! hahas.. hmmm.. todayy ii go eat moii fav yoshiinoya wiidd moii err jiies worrhhss!! dunno siince whhenn ii fall iin love wiidd e yoshiinoya foodd.. haiishh.. ii stiil wanna eat!! but no one wan peii mii.. all sayy theyy eat tiil siians liiaos.. ii noe iif uu were stiil wiidd mii.. uu wiil sure peii mii go eat derrhhs.. riites? hahas.. see.. ii noe uu are goodd to mii but mii jus dunno how to cherriishh uu onlii lorrhhs.. hmmm.. well.. neverr miindd nahhs.. mayyb uu are betterr now bahhs.. at least uu are betterr lerrhhs.. den ii verii happii ferr ya lerrhhs worrhhs! kekes.. hmmm.. dunn pushh mii to otherrs nahhs.. kekes.. tata~ hao lerrhhs nahhs.. mii gtg lerrhhs.. tml stiil hav campp.. mus slp earlii lerrhhs.. okayy.. hmmm.. iim goiing to moii dreamlandd lerrhhs.. niite niite.. miisshh uu lorrts frrm e bottom of moii brrokkiingg hearrt.. tata~ wo aii nii...



no words can express
my love for you