About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, June 11, 2005
- went to dda jiie hse makke satayy - @ 2:20 AM

hahas.. todayy m0rrniing wakke upp exactlyy at 11am..
g0iingg c0mpass wiidd err jiies.. hahas.. we wanna buyy
a t0pp marrhhs den went therr lorr.. hahas.. hmmm..
we walkk nn buyy nn talkk.. until 1 plus liiaos.. nn we
g0iingg RM meet sann jiies.. hahas.. takke shuttle bus
go dda jiies hse lorr.. we g0iing makke satayy.. but whhen
we reachh therr..thhose liil piigiies went to eat thhose thhinggs
we da bao ferr thhem derrhhs.. KFC worrhhs.. denn miie nn
err jiies shhare e coffee bun.. hahas.. hmmm.. den we
playy e c0mpp.. d0 bl0gg.. playy frriiendsterr.. nn talkk
bouut chhalet thhiings.. hahas.. hmmm.. anyywayy..
2 m0rre dayys to chhalet lerr.. hahas.. hmmm.. kaii xiin
lehhs.. no niidd stayy at hme lerr.. hahas.. hmmm..
err.. ourr dda jiies fu todayy oso at therr.. we playy nn talkk
untiil veriis fun lehhs.. hahas.. aft tt we went to punggol plaza
to hav ourr diinerr.. yeahhs.. lykk a famiillyy therr eatiingg..
but 2 oof moii jiie fu neverr come nahhs.. if norrt realii iishh
a biig famiiliie lerrhhs.. hahas.. hmmm.. anyywayy ii hadd moii
fav chhiickkenn riice.. hahas.. hmmm.. err.. aft tt miie, da jiie,
err jiie nn da jiies fu peii san jiie go wait ferr cabb den whhenn
she g0rrt upp.. den miie, da jiie nn da jiie fu peii err jiie go waiit
ferr bus 62.. hahas.. den aft tt da jiies nn da jiies fu peii mii go
wait ferr bus 83.. aft tt ii dunno wherr bothh of thhem go lerr.
cuz ii was oon moii wayy backk hme lerr.. uu see.. ii was tryyiing
to makke moiiself busyy everydayy nn playy compp until late late
den slp cuz ii dunchh wann to tiinkk of *hhiimm* but ii stil tiinkk
of lahhs.. sho tiishh methodd no use derrhhs.. hahas.. hmmm..



no words can express
my love for you