About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, July 31, 2005
- siickk lerr - @ 9:56 PM

wa0hhs.. tym flew awayy fast w0rrhhs.. hmmm.. t0ddayy iishh e last ddayy of julyy lerr.. c0miingg august liia0s.. hmmm.. tml miie nn LAME jiies meiis 10th m0nthhs lo.. hahas.. hmmm.. well t0ddayy went t0 swiimmiingg nn tanniingg agaiinn.. t0ddayy wiil be e last swiimmiingg ferr tiishh m0nthh cuz gh0st festiival c0miingg lerr.. m0ii mummiie ddunchh all0w miie gg0 swim lerr.. hmmm.. sadd mann.. ii cant swiim nn cant tanniingg lerr.. hhaiishh.. well.. t0dday derr sunn ddamn g0odd.. sh0o h0t.. hahas.. ddenn tann awhiile, swiim awhiile.. hahas.. we rreachh therr arr0undd 11am + l0rr.. ddenn swiim tiil o33opm ddenn g0 saunna.. ddenn fiiniishh nn packk up at arr0undd 4+ l0rr.. ddenn miie nn sann jiies went t0 plaza nn eat mac l0rr.. damnn hungryy cuz m0rnniingg til tt tym we havenn eat well.. hmmm.. denn arr0undd 5+ t0 6 lykk tt.. ii t0okk bus went t0 hh0ugangg nn waiit ferr yenn hsiin.. ddenn whiile waiitiingg saw m0ii class derr viincent.. denn talkk awhiile untiil yenn hsiin c0me ddenn hhe g0 lerr ddenn we went t0 hharrm0nyy parrkk.. jus t0ddayy ii kknew wherr iit was.. hahas.. hmmm.. ddenn we fiiniishh talkkiingg lerr ddenn went t0 buyy bubblee tea.. ddenn talkk nn waiitiingg ferr m0ii bus l0rr.. ii b0arrdd e bus arr0undd o835pm ddenn rreachh hme bef0rre 9pm l0rr.. ddenn late lerr, cant hlp m0ii ddadd dyye haiirr.. tiinkk hhe n0w abiit bbu shuangg bahhs.. hahas.. well.. iim siickk t0ddayy.. *yawnns.. ahh ddu v0iice c0me backk agaiin lerr.. hmmm.. hha0 xiiangg nii cann c0me nn takke carre of miiie lykk e past.. hmmm.. ssiimplyy miiss euu sh0 muchh.. darrliingg.. w0 yya0 nii derr wenn nuann.. yrr warm iishh wadd ii niidd n0w.. muackks.. tata~



no words can express
my love for you