name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED
*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.
Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!
HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.
*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.
.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
- bb0riingg - @ 8:39 PM
y0z.. hmmm.. backk at hme frm c0mppass... hees.. jus n0w g0 therr eat bk.. ddenn went t0 e f0to shh0pp.. ddenn washh e f0to.. LAME at NDP derr.. hees.. hmmm.. thhat tym m0ii wallet was all hhiiss f0too.. mayyb ferr e tym bbeiingg ii wiil change l0rr.. bbut den stiil iin m0ii wallet lahhs.. hmmm.. xiiangg tta tt tym den takke out.. hees.. hhaiishh.. tiishh ddayys ii g0rrt al0rt of thiingg t0 ddeciide lehhs.. one iishh abb0ut gg0iingg m0unt opphhiirr derr.. sec0ndd iishh abb0ut g0iingg t0 w0rrkk.. hmmm.. ii ddunchh kkn0w h0w t0 ddeciide lahhs.. everytym c0me t0 tiishh ddenn siians 1/2 lerr.. hhaiishh.. h0w lehhs.. wadd everr bahhs.. let tym ddeciide.. anyywayy.. ii f0undd thhat iive chhange lerr.. hmmm.. siians siia.. iim n0rt e j0yce ii usedd t0 bbe lerr.. ddunchh kkn0w lehhs.. lykk alwayys m0odd swiingg lykk tt.. hmmm.. arrgghhSs.. bbu zhii dda0.. hmmm.. gtg lerr.. ii wiishh all m0ii NORAML ACADE derr pengg y0uu all e bbeSt ferr theiir 'N' leveL.. jiia y0uu!!~ sadd that ii cant w0rrkk hharrdd t0getherr wiidd euu all.. hmmm.. all e best!!~