About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
- hh0w ii wiishh - @ 8:10 PM

well.. tiishh iishh m0ii last bl0gg ferr tiishh m0nth.. hmmm.. tym fliies sh0 fast & sep iishh rr0undd e c0rrnerr.. w0 hha0 xiiangg nii arrhhs.. ferr e ppast 3 m0nths + g0iingg 4 m0nthhs ii kkeep repeatiingg tiishh.. hmmm.. bbut g0rt wadd use.. hhe stiil neverr returnn.. e mem0riies iishh faddingg awayy lerr dduii marrhhs? iim n0rrt iin yr hheart anym0rre.. riiteSs? hmmm.. hha0 xiiangg wangg jii nii dan w0 zhhu0 bbu dda0.. can euu st0pp all e tearSs thhat fl0ws dd0wn frm m0ii eyes? pleaSe st0p all tiishh tearrSs.. st0pp iit.. hhaiishh.. w0 derr xiin hha0 t0ngg.. t0ngg dda0..... hhaiishh.. "w0 fa shii, zh0ngg y0uu yii tiian w0 yii diingg huii wangg jii nii derrhhs.." even iif ii cant dd0 iit n0w.. ii wiil dd0 iit iin e future.. hhhaiishh.. hh0pe iim n0rrt lyiingg t0 m0iiself bahhs.. hha0 xiiangg beii ren tengg derr gan jue.. can ii have iit agaiin...? hmmm.. all m0ii miindd iishh abb0ut euu.. all abb0ut euu.. iits euu.. yahh euu.. all euu.. =( whh0 can lendd miie sh0uldderr t0 lean 0n? euu? can euu? wiil euu? hhaiishh.. =( w0 hha0 leii hha0 leii.. iif therr iishh a ddream, ii hh0pe ii w0uldd slp ferreverr.. ii juSs wan euu.. onlii euu.. ii ddunchh bbeliieve euu are sh0 hheartless siia.. hhaiishh.. =( thiinggs rrealii chhange lerr.. euu are g0ne.. tata~

wo0ooh0o0oo.. tml g0iingg m0unt ophiirr lerrhhs.. e ddayy fiinalyy c0mes & ii wiil bbe awayy.. hees.. tiishh tym gg0 therr iim g0iingg t0 buyy damn l0rrts of thiinggs.. mumm ii lurrbe euu & ddad!! thankks ferr supp0rtiingg miie all e wayy!! w0 aii nii men!! xiie xiie.. hmmm.. nii men ya0 xiiangg w0 w0rrhhs.. kekes.. hmmm.. take carre everyy0ne!!!~ &&&&& * "O" leveL derr muSs jiia y0uu ferr frii's prreliim okkkayy?? jiia y0uu!!!!!!~



no words can express
my love for you