About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, September 17, 2005
- wh0le dayy 0ut - @ 11:43 PM

iim bbaCkk at hhme n0w.. =)) well.. t0dayy quiite tiiredd lehhSs.. =p m0rniingg kkena w0kke up bby err jiieSs.. shhe t0ldd miie thhat dda jiieSs nn0rt meetiingg hherr.. ddenn ii askk hherr j0iin miie ferr t0dayy l0rrhHSs.. iim meetiingg tiingg & t0ngg ferr m0viie t0dayy.. we watchiingg "0ne m0re chanCe" marrhHSs.. ddenn ii met tiingg at plaza arr0undd 1145am.. ddenn g0 c0mpaSs ferr m0ii "brreakkfasSt cum lunChh" l0rrhhSs.. dden met t0ngg ddenn went t0 meet err jiieSs at kk0van l0rrhhSs.. dden we chhii0ngg t0 PS to buyy m0viie tiiCkkets.. ddenn slaCkk & went dd0wnn eat s0methiingg lerr ddenn went up t0 e theatrre t0 watchh m0viie l0rrhHSs.. we watchh 0130pm derrhhSs.. hahas.. =)) ddenn e shh0w fiiniishh arr0undd 3.30pm l0rrhHSs.. ddenn we went t0 farreastt cuz miie & err jiieSs wan buyy new cl0theSs.. kekeSs.. iive bb0ughht 0ne t0p.. e small small derrhhSs.. =)) ddenn err jiieSs bb0ughht 0ne bare backk cum tubbe.. hahas.. =p aft thhat we went t0 takka t0 eat 0urr diinnerr l0rrhHSs ddenn aft thhat we to0kk mrt bbaCkk senggkangg.. ddenn miie & err jiieSs wantedd t0 ggo t0 c0mpaSs cuz ii wanna see s0methiingg.. hahas.. ddenn als0 searchiingg ferr candles.. hahas.. wantedd t0 buyy iit t0 dda jiieSs hse & playy.. hahas.. ddenn we walkk e wh0le c0mpaSs pp0iint als0 cant fiindd a siingle candle.. hahas.. ddenn we tiiredd lerrhhSs dden ddeciide t0 left c0mpaSs ferr dda jiieSs derrhhSs hhse.. ddenn rreachh therr ii playy p0ol wiidd dda jiieSs ddenn err jiieSs use c0mp.. hahas.. awhiile lata san jiieSs & san jiieSs fu rreahh dda jiieSs hhSee ddenn we gg0 ro0ff garrddenn playy.. playy candlee & takke f0to & eat & see m0on.. hahas.. ssh0 fun siia.. kkeep playiingg & takke f0to.. at e eendd ddenn ate s0me friieSs,nuggetSs,blahh blahh.. ddenn iiCe creamSs.. hahas.. =)) ddenn 1025pm lyk tt we left hherr hSe lerrhhSs.. cuz san jiieSs fu gg0iingg bbaCkk hme marrhhSs.. hahas.. to0kk cabb hme as usual.. we went t0 dda jiieSs hhSe standdarrdd iiSshh takke cabb hme derrhhSs.. hahas.. ddunchh kn0w yy lehSs.. ddenn rreaChh hme arr0undd 1040 bbahhSs.. hahas.. lalala~ sh0 fun bbut tiiredd arrhhSs.. kekeSs.. =p thankkSs fer m0ii jiieSs meiiSs ferr makkiing all tiiSshh hhappenn.. hahas.. =)) ii lurrbe euu guyySs man.. hahas..



no words can express
my love for you