About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, October 22, 2005
- at dda jiieSs hhSe - @ 11:03 PM

wahahas.. ii fiinallyy can 0nliine n update lerrhhSs.. 2 weeks ag0 nehs.. hahahas.. hmmm.. well.. t0dayy m0rniingg wakke up ar0undd 11+ bahhs.. hahahas.. dden meettiingg tiingg, xiiuqii, shengghuii, xiiangy0ngg, jiinghan, clement, weii chengg andd jas0n.. celebratiingg xiiuqii derrhhSs bbiirthdayy.. wahahas.. meetiingg em` at sengkangg at 2pm.. LOLs.. hmmm.. miie & tiingg t0rt we wiiL be late.. bbut xiianggy0ng n clement came late dden us.. hahahas.. dden we sangg b`dae s0ngg t0 xiiuqii dden cut e cakke cakke.. hahahas.. dden eat eat.. aft tt awhiile.. we playy abiit.. jus f0ol arr0undd there.. dden suddenlyy theyy sayy wann playy baLL.. dden actuallyy ii g0iingg hme takke v0lleyy baLL.. bbut xiiuuqii sayy shhe wann g0 hme lerrhhSs dden we sit there diiscuss hh0w hh0w.. awhiile lata we came t0 c0nclusii0n.. we stayy nn playy l0rrhhSs.. at fiirst xiiuqii gg0 hme lerrhhSs miie & tiing quiite siians lerrhhSs.. bbut aft tt ii ferget wh0 start a game l0rrhhSs.. we playy sciis0rs paperr st0ne.. dden l0se 0ne drriink e b0ttle of 7-up.. LOL.. sh0 fun.. kekes.. dden we left senggkangg parrkk at ar0und 4+ bahhs.. hmmm.. dden san jiieSs c0rr miie n sayy we rushhiingg ferr o53opm derrhhSs shuttle buSs gg0 dda jiieSs hhSe.. dden ii ruShh hme nn change up andd dden gg0 riivervale maLL meet err jiieSs, san jiieSs n san jiieSs fu.. kekes.. dden rreaChh there.. we play awhiile fiirst dden aft tt dda jiieSs & dda jiieSs fu andd san jiieSs & san jiieSs fu went t0 pungg0ol plaza buyy s0me iingrediients.. dden left miie & err jiieSs at hme prepare th0se iingrediients.. b0th of us mess up e kiitchen l0rrhhSs.. hahahas.. dden when theyy came baCkk.. we start makkiingg piiZza.. hahas.. dden eat n driinkk aft thhat.. hahas.. aft tt awhiile.. we to0kk s0me ph0tos.. dden left lerrhhSs.. ii ferget yy lehhs.. hahahas.. 2 weeks agg0 derrhhSs thingg.. hahahas.. =))



no words can express
my love for you