About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, November 26, 2005
- iinterviiew - @ 12:53 AM

arghs... iim sho tiired.. =(( mummiie pull miie up agaiin!.. hmmms.. =p ppeii her go plaza eat breakfast.. dden go ntuc.. aft that ii go hme and prepare lerrhhs.. meettiing san jiieSs go iinterviiew j0bs.. hmmms.. well.. met her ar0und 1+ ? hmmms.. dden go 0rchard`wiisma.. tt sh0p derr pers0n ask us g0 d0wn to eun0s.. dden we g0 l0rrhhs.. san jiieSs went iin fiirst den f0llow by miie.. tt pers0n says that niidd us to waiit l0rrhhs.. den we left.. and baCkk to wiisma.. run here and there.. waste 0ur tym.. by e tym we went back wiisma iishh 0redii 4+.. well.. askiing fer 0ther j0b.. but n0ne wanted to hiire any.. dden we deciide t0 go bugiis.. er jiieSs last tym tt j0b.. tele markettiingg.. hahahas.. paliia.. hmmms.. =(( bo biian.. temp0riiLy l0rrhhSs.. but bef0re that we went to taka and had 0ur lunch cum diinnerr.. at MOS.. dden aft eatiing.. we left taka at ar0und 6+.. walk to heeren fer bus.. waiit sh0 l0ng.. n0ne bus g0iing t0 bugiis n0rth bridge r0ad.. arghs.. den wanted to take cab.. BUT ALL CAB WERE HIRED.. arghs.. den we walkk f0rward fer e nxt bus st0p fer e bus g0iing bugiis l0rrhhSs.. dden fiinaLLy we reachhed there at ar0und 7pm.. hmmms.. dden we fiind tt buiiLdiin.. dden went fer iinterviiew.. tt pers0n talkked to us sh0 l0ng.. can slp liia0s ahs.. hahahas.. dden we fiind iit paliia.. but....tempo l0rrhhSs.. hahahas.. =p dden we left there lerrhhs.. ar0und 7++.. we went t0 bugiis to takke f0to.. aft takking and slackk.. (eg go washro0m lahs) dden we left there at 8+.. dden we are rushiing fer "wu chu caii h0ng" but we cant catch iit.. we get 0n e traiin that tym iishh oredii o845pm lerrhhSs.. =(( sad h0rrhhSs.. dden ii reachh hme at ar0und o915pm lyk tt.. jus niice bef0re e 2nd part.. hahahas.. dden went 0nLiine.. siians.. but ii've make clear of muh miind lerrhhSs.. hahahas.. =)) go0dniitesS!



no words can express
my love for you