About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Thursday, December 08, 2005
- went 0ut wiid tiing - @ 11:54 PM

heehee.. ww0oo.. t0day went 0ut wiid tiing.. g0iing t0wn.. hahas.. ii meet her at a0rund 1pm.. dden we to0k MRT went to 0rchard.. den walkk to fareast.. dden start sh0ppiing.. t0day we went 0ut to fiind D&D dress.. LOLs.. dden we walk fareast fer ar0und 1hrs plus plus bahs.. dden we tiired and hungry lerrhhSs dden we went to long j0hn to eat 0ur lunch l0rrhhs.. den sat there fer ar0und 1 hr? hahahas.. or 45miins bahs.. dden we start sh0ppiing agaiin.. dden aft s0me deciisii0n we made dden we sh0p s0me m0re untiil we f0und e 0ne we wan lerrhhSs dden we left e place.. and guess wad?? we stayed there fer 4 hrs plus lehs! fiirst tym w0rrhhSs.. hahahas.. dden we went to c0mpassp0iint.. fiind s0methiings als0.. hahahas.. dden we left fer plaza.. at plaza, saw pa0pa0cha.. dden ii WANT!.. hahahas.. den we b0ught 0ur driink lerrhHSs dden we went 0utsiide maC there siit siit talk talk. hahahas.. actually nths much happens t0day.. okays.. thats iit.. byyes...



no words can express
my love for you