About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, December 14, 2005
- went swiimmiing wiid san jiieSs - @ 12:03 AM

hohoho.. t0day w0ke up ar0und 1++ cuz cant slp ytd agaiin.. ii've been lyk tt fer ab0ut 0ne week lerrhhSs.. shii miian bahs.. hahahas.. LOLs.. dden san jiieSs c0r miie lerrhHSs dden we g0 prepare l0rrhHSs.. hahahas.. =p met her iin e bus 82.. ii b0ard at muh hse d0wnstaiir fiirst dden she b0ard at plaza.. hmmms.. dden reaCh there.. went to e washroom fiirst to change 0ut marrhhSs dden aft that we put 0ur thiings iin e l0cker lerrhHSs dden we go lerrhhSs.. hahahas.. went to e deep poOl.. hahahas.. sat there and chat awhiile fiirst dden start swiimm.. LOLs.. swiim swiim.. saw 0ne ***** ** dden we keep lo0kiing at.. dden say say say.. hahahas.. sh0 fun.. dden we swiim agaiin.. chat agaiin.. dden tym past lerrhhSs.. ar0und 4+ we left e poOl and went to washro0m bathe lerrhhSs dden we wanted to eat e friies there.. dden we go buy l0rrhhSs dden "sun biian" deciide wher to g0 aft that.. hahahas.. dden we b0ught e friies lerrhhSs.. sh0 damn liiL liia0s.. last tym m0re derrhhSs l0rrhHSs.. sad case man.. hmmmms.. well.. dden aft that we walkked to h0ugang maLL to eat 0ur diinnnerr.. dden sat there. ddunch know wan eat wad.. dden deciide veriiSs l0ng dden deciide buy ka ka derrhhSs f0od to eat.. dden can siit 0utsiide there eat and "sun biian" g0rt free musiiC liisten.. all iiShh superstars derrhhSs.. fiirst we heard iish weiiLiian derrhhSs dden we went to buy fo0d.. c0me baCkk iiSh JUNYANG derrhhSs If You Come Back.. lols.. dden we start eatiing.. dden aft JUNYANG iish siinhuey dden kelly.. LOLs.. aft all e s0ngs played.. ar0und o735pm we left there and g0 hme lerrhhSs cuz 8pm 0nwards g0rt sh0ws to watch.. hahahas.. =)) friiday wu chu caii h0ng da jue ju lerrhhSs.. sh0 sad.. hmmms.. =p



no words can express
my love for you