About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, January 27, 2006
- arghs.. tiired - @ 7:07 PM

Have been some tiimes siince ii last blogg lerrhhs.. ii mean those ii went out derr lahs.. actually ii've been goiing out eeryday fer aroundd 2 weeks lerrhhs.. ggo town, bugiis buy new yearr clothes.. bought damn lorts of clothess thiis yearr.. mummiie say ii kee siiao lerrhhs.. hahas.. but ii dunch know yy ahs.. buy lerr jiiu dunch lyk marr.. dden contiinuee buyy lorr.. hahahas.. =p ii've stop buyiing clothess jus thiis week only.. kekes.. went to bugiis fer dunch know how manii tyms fer thiis few weeks lerr w0rr.. cant even count iit lerrhhs.. hahahas.. well.. today g0rt tym cuz fiiniish sk0ol at ar0und 1o45am.. e performance t0day was go0d at e startiingg.. cuz g0rt e lii0n dance & m0dern dance!! heehee.. ii lurrve theiir dancee steps siia.. =)) dden went eat breakfast wiid san jiies.. dden we jiiu go hme lerrhhs.. she goiing out wiid san jiies fu den ii goiing hme hlp out andd peii muh mummiie packk hse.. hahas.. guaii guaii horr? aiiyahs.. siians.. veriis tiiredd lerrhhs lehs.. cant rest.. actually ahs.. wanna rest thiis week derr.. muh mummiie lahs.. diin giive miie e chance to.. arghs~ siians 1/2.. hahas.. anyway.. tml saturday iis new yearr eve lerrhhs.. niites goiing ah ma hse ferr reuniiounn diinnerr.. den sunday aftnoon goiing muh da gu hse.. den monday goiing ah ma hse agaiin.. dden tuesday jiiu go malaysiia liia0s.. siians.. =(( luckkii diin go there stayy ahs.. *pheww.. den horr horr horr horr... wednesday start sk0ol lerrhhss.. OMG.. fast siia.. hhaiiss...okays lahs.. gtg hlp out lerr.. blogg iit agaiin when iim free these days aft "baii niian" hahas.. =)) takee careee..



no words can express
my love for you