About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, April 24, 2006
- fiinally met muh jie jiie - @ 10:18 PM

hheehee.. sh0 tired n0wadays.. exams are c0miing.. sk0ol keep haviing test.. blahh blahh.. sh0 b0red..!! hmmms.. well.. t0day stil have F&N CRT.. rushiing 0n e c0ursew0rk.. siians.. =.=// hmmms.. den iit start to raiin aft we haviing e crt.. den miie & san jiies deciidee to take cab back hmee.. sh0 just when we reach e fr0nt gatee.. there iis a cab sh0 we need n0rt waiit sh0 l0ng.. den when ii reach hmee.. rachel jiie c0r miie.. ask miie free fer diinner? den ii say okayy.. den ii jiu g0 bathee lerr.. met her at h0ugang mall at 6pm.. iim late cuz ii've miissed a bus.. hee.. hmmms.. wo hao jiu hao jiu meii jiian dao ta lerr.. =P miiss her al0rt al0rt siia.. kekex.. den we had KFC as 0ur diinnerr.. ii neverr eat much cuz ii had maggiie at muh hse just bef0re she c0r miie lerr.. hahas.. den ii jus had a pop c0rn chiicken.. =P heehee.. den aft eatiing.. we went sh0ppiingg.. den sh0p finish lerr ii jiiu g0 MAC buy iice cream eat den we sat there n chat n den we to0k s0me f0tos theree.. den ar0und 8+ we left.. den we walk to e bus st0p aft h0ugang plaza derr.. kekex.. den she went back hme lerr.. den ii waiiting fer bus 119.. den when a bus c0me.. e bus iis 113 den ii t0rt iis 119 den ii stand up.. luckii ii neverr raiise muh hand up.. lols.. den 119 c0me lerr.. ii b0ard e bus.. and ii saw AH DAI!! hahas.. well.. thiis c0miing friiday exams lerr.. =.= jia y0u!! lols..



no words can express
my love for you