About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, June 02, 2006
- finally h0liday lerr - @ 8:36 PM

[ Happy 17th Biirthday To Tingz!! ]

Weet~ fiinally HOLIDAY lerr.. =)) can slack, slp late, wake up late lerr.. and can go out lia0s.. wahahas.. but sad lahs.. no m0ney lia0s.. hahas.. aiiyah.. ii too boliao lerr den come here blog blog and talk s0me rubbiish.. hmms.. t0day went to sk0ol.. muh class sh0 few ppl c0me 0nly l0r.. siians.. hmmms.. err.. den F&N.. sh0 e BORED sia.. =.= den went to c0mp lab to do e diet analysis.. lols.. den 11am lerr.. ii p0n e last less0n whiich iis social studies.. damn siians.. sh0 never attend.. den miie & san jiies went to riivervale plaza ate s0methiing.. den aft that ii went hme.. SLP straiight away.. hahas.. den aft that ar0und 2pm.. san jiies c0r miie.. ii w0ke up lia0s jiu g0 bathe l0rr.. cuz g0iing san jies hse play mahj0ng.. sh0 tired.. den aft playiing ii g0 hme.. n0w sh0 tired.. and nth t0 do.. sh0 b0red sia.. haiis..



no words can express
my love for you