About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Thursday, July 20, 2006
- went 0ut wiid Qiiya - @ 5:28 PM

hhaiis.. sk0ol starts agaiin lerr.. sh0 siians.. today still g0rt Engliish oral sia.. =/ well.. as fer t0day english oral, ii thiink ii g0na flunk siia.. =X cuz e words damn hard to pr0nounce and e piicture damn hard also.. haiis.. sad sad sad.. hmmms.. well.. den aft oral.. ii quiickly rush hme.. bathe and prepare.. meetiing Qiiya at Hougang Mall.. den we went to e M1 sh0p..she wan change s0methiing.. den aft that, we had 0ur diinner at Long John Silver.. =)) den we start chattiing, eatiing and take f0tos.. hahas.. den aft that we went up and d0wn to sh0p.. hees.. den ii b0ught one water b0ttle at MiiniiToons.. heehee.. den aft that we sh0p awhiile den saw Janna and Safa.. den aft that we left h0ugang mall.. went 0utsiide there sh0p sh0p.. aft that we deciided to go to Kovan.. den we to0k MRT there.. den aft that we sh0p and ii b0ught 1 Tees there.. den we sh0p awhiile m0re.. den went 0ut of HeartLand Mall and slackk, b0ught bubble tea den we deciides to walkk back hme.. and sh0 we walkked!! ar0und o7pm+++ we start walkkiing.. we reached Punggol Park at ar0und o8pm++ den ii to0k bus 82 fr0m there.. sh0 fun.. we talkked al0rt... and to0k l0rts of piics.. hahas..



no words can express
my love for you