About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, September 09, 2006
- went 0ut wiid san jiies - @ 10:49 PM

heyhey.. today iis an0ther sh0ppiing day fer miie!!! yay!! b0ught manii thiings thiis 2 days. wahahas.. =P anyway.. thiis m0rniing ii went back to sk0ol to see NP.. bef0re that met Tiing and Qii at MAC fer breakfast but ii diin ate anythiing cuz iim to full man!! hahas.. =P den aft that went to sk0ol.. den 12pm++ den leave sk0ol.. den Tiing and Qii came muh hse and waiit fer mie to prepare.. den met san jiies at LRT around 3pm++ wahahas.. den we went to 0rchard, Ciine, fiirst.. den we to0k neopriints. den we start sh0ppiing lerr.. =P aft Ciine, we went to Taka.. san jiies went to find Sam.. den we went to buy food eat.. lyk last tym.. we buy al0rt of fo0ds den we share togetherr.. wahahas.. yummy yummy.. sho niice.. LOL.. den aft that we went to take bus to Bugiis.. den reach there around 5pm++ ler bahs.. den we go find da jiies.. den chat awhile den we go sh0ppiing lerr.. den sh0psh0p.. until.. 8pm++ muh dad c0r miie.. make dao muh mood nort good.. =.= den af tthat we left Bugiis at around 9pm.. den walk half way.. leg g0iing br0ken lia0s.. den we deciides to take cab hme.. sh0 ii reach hme earli.. reached hme, ii t0rt ii will quarrel wiid b0th 0f em`.. but we diin.. LOL.. muh dad jus ask wad tym ii came hme last niite.. den blah blah.. den muh mum iis cuz tired den ask miie come back earli.. =.= lame lahs.. mus wait dao ii safely reach hme den wan slp.. arghs~ =.= well.. er jiies later c0miing muh hse.. hmms.. =))



no words can express
my love for you