About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, September 02, 2006
- went to TP - @ 8:18 PM

Thursday went to NYP.. today went to TP.. lols.. stil g0rt 3 m0re polys haven went to yet.. ii wanna go SP and NP lehh.. LOL.. well.. today g0rt meetiing held at TP marr.. den Weii Cheng saiid that we meet those liive nearby der den go togetherr l0rr.. sh0 he say meet at 1o1oam cuz meetiing start at 11am.. den ii met Ting at 10am.. to0k LRT. den meet Qi at CP den we went to buy fo0d den meet WC and Chee Peng at e bus st0p outside CP.. den e bus sh0 cr0wded.. no place sit.. but ii lucky. ii get to sit.. heehees.. den we reached Tampinese.. need change bus mar. den we board e 2nd bus.. e stupid bus driver veriis KAOBEI l0rr.. wan check miie and Tiing's EZ link.. stupid man.. say wad we bluff him.. =.= anyway.. den reach TP start e meetiing.. den end ar0und 4pm++ bahs.. den miie, Tiin, Qii and WC went to TM fer lunch.. den aft that ii wanted to eat Haagen Daz.. den they peii miie go buy.. aft that we all parted cuz they g0iing back hme den ii g0iing muh aunt hse.. at BUKIT MERAH.. =.= to0k e traiin al0ne.. reached there ar0und 6pm++.. ii haven finish greetiing every0ne den muh aunt say wan put 0n e necklace which muh grandma left fer us ( e 4 granddaughters ) bef0re she passed away.. its fer 0ur weddiing der but she gave us now.. together wid e 2 cousins which g0iing marry so0n.. =)) [ THANKS GRANDMA !! ii l0ve iit sh0 much ] aft puttiing iit on.. they ask miie go eat diinner.. and ii ferget tel em` ii've eaten. but bo bian.. CURRY CHICKEN.. den ii ate abit l0rr.. jus abit l0rr.. LOL.. den sit there chat chat watch tv ait den muh aunt see muh dad seems tired sho deciide to send all 0f us back.. LOL.. 0ne of muh aunt say she send those leave iin SK area der go hme.. while muh 0ther cousiin send Tampinese der.. lols.. sho tired siia.. lols.. wan slp slp... =.=



no words can express
my love for you