About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- went to watch Lil Man - @ 11:17 PM

weeheehee.. iim back at hme aft watching Little Man at PS. =))

today in school nth much happens lahs, but jus alot of free lessons agaiin! and of cuz ii slp agaiin.. hahas.. =P woke up jiu chat wid my frens lor.. LOL.. exams round e c0rner and my class still slacking yah? hahas.. =P anyway.. aft school, ii reach hme, ii stil slacks.. haven go prepare.. still wait for em` to c0ntact me.. heehee.. den aft we finalise e time lia0s den ii go prepare.. met Kim Wee and Janna at Compass MRT at o445pm.. den went to PS meet Ah Bin and Cheng Hong.. we three reached first, so we went to buy tickets first.. we watchiing o71opm der.. aft buying.. ii BTH lia0s.. very e hungry ahs.. den ii ask KW and Jan, wan go eat first ma.. den we go eat LJS.. aft that they reach lia0s den we go sh0p abit den go arcade play play.. until 7pm.. we go buy food den aft that went in lia0s.. watch dao ar0und 9pm.. we slack at PS, slowly walk d0wn.. den Bin and CH wan eat.. den go LJS eat.. wahahas.. den ii see em` eat ahs.. my mouth itchy, den ii go buy coleshaw eat.. heehee.. den aft eating.. we to0k MRT back hme.. reached CP at around 1o3opm.. den KW, go take LRT.. de left miie, Jan and CH.. den me and CH deciide to peii Jan walk back.. so we three walk back t0gether l0rr.. Jan reach her bl0ck ler den left both of us.. den CH peii me walk hme l0r.. den reached e bus stop, ii pei him wait for bus go hme.. =)) reached hme around 1o45pm l0rr.. quiite earli lahs.. hahas.. =P but ii tired leh, mayb today wake up very earli.. hahas. =P anyway.. tml start school late ma.. no need scared.. LOL.. okays ahs.. end here lia0s.. =))



no words can express
my love for you