About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, October 09, 2006
- went 0ut wiid er jiies and san jiies - @ 10:25 PM

weets~ thiis iis e fiirst time er jiies call miie so earli.. 1115am she jiu call miie le.. den actually we g0iing da jiies hse f0r gathering de.. but da jiies late den free.. s0 we deciide 3 of us g0iing sh0ppiing fiirst.. den see at niite wan go da jiies hse n0t.. s0 ii meetiing san jiies at LRT ar0und o145pm. bef0re that ii went to Ting's hse return her, her calculat0r.. =)) den went t0 take LRT.. den miie and san jiies went to Compass Point cuz ii need hlp my mum d0 thiings... aft that we to0k MRT g0 Kovan meet er jiies.. den we g0 Bugis t0gether.. went to Lil India first.. b0th 0f em` wan go triim theiir eyebr0w.. den peii em` g0.. aft that den we went to Bugis street sh0p awhile den go Parco sh0p and take ne0prints.. =P aft that went to "Tea Shake Hut" eat 0ur lunch cum dinner.. =)) den we went to Bugis Street shop sh0p lia0s.. aft talkiing t0 aunty(da jiies's mum) awhile.. den we saw 0ne casual t0p very niice.. quite vintage.. den 3 0f us b0ught each.. wiid diff c0lour and desiign.. =)) very nice.. we saiid g0iing to buy 0ne m0re agaiin.. kekex... aft that we went upstaiir sh0p.. awhile den b0ught er jiie's b0y present lia0s den we sh0p sh0p awhile until o745pm.. b0th 0f em` seems tired lia0s ah.. den san jiies psych0 er jiies take cab.. den we sl0wly walk t0 Sim Lim Square take cab.. but we slack at 0ne place take f0to first.. hees.. aft that to0k cab back hme.. =)) wh0le week iis packed.. g0nna enj0y to e fullest!! hees.. =P



no words can express
my love for you