About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
- mahjong session withmy jiemeis - @ 12:59 AM

hmmm.. today iim off again! =)) meeting my LAME jiies meiis for mahjong session.. but before meeting em`.. gonna peii my mummie go compass for lunch first.. walked past 77th street, saw a jacket, and i went to try.. fit miie quite well.. like what ii wan for e last time.. *happy* den mummiie bought for miie.. *more happy* as she know VIVO IS COLD WOR.. LOL.. den aft that, went down to "yakun".. ate one set each.. aft eating, peii mummiie to MRT station.. den at there wait f0r er jiies and san jiies.. went to cold storage by food.. cuz da jiies's mum not at hme today.. aft buying, san jiies suggest take cab go, so we to0k cab lo..

reach da jiies's hse, played mahjong straight away.. den until 4pm++ den we stop playing cuz san jiies need go back vivo for a meeting, den we slack slack at da jiies awhile, den da jiies and Yvvone need go d0wn town to settle some prob.. den da jiies left miie and er jiies at her hse leh! all of em` said will c0me back around 7pm++, in e end leh.. late lor.. hahaha..

den aft they all left, miie and er jiies went to co0k maggiie mee for ourself and ate some potato chips.. =P den aft eating, we played 2player de mahjong.. play tll 9pm like that, san jiies den come back.. den we continue playing.. untill 1opm++ when we were about to leave.. hmmm.. to0k cab back wiith er jiies..

*ANGRY*
*SAD*
*DISAPPOINTED*
*HAIS*



no words can express
my love for you