About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, December 15, 2006
- wahahaha! - @ 12:47 AM

back to blog again liao.. =)) now so lazy to bl0g.. everyday w0rk, den OFF days ii went out.. really no time to blog like last time liao lo.. heehee.. okay lah.. ii will highlight those event de.. hmmm.. well....

1112o6 iis my Cousin's Wedding.. s0 ii to0k off on that day of cuz.. m0rning, my uncle came and fetch miie and my mummiie at ar0und 7am.. reach her hse, slack slack den e n0rmal wedding ceremony.. den aft that went to my aunt hse and slp.. den 5pm wake up and prepare f0r e dinner.. den went to Harb0urfr0nt f0r e weddiing dinner. guess wad!! IM THE RECEPTIONIST eh.. s0 paiiseh.. first time be w0r.. ask em` sign and tell em` where they sit, blah blah.. =/ quite fun lah.. den at e dinner, ii drank e red wine until my whole face go red.. LOL.. reach hme, chat chat wid darling awhile le den slp liao.. tml OFF again!! meeting darling to celebrate 0ur early 2 m0nth anniversary.. cuz 15th he w0rking.. hmmm.. den w0ke up ar0und 1pm++ slack awhile le den called my darling.. den went to prepare and met him around 4pm cuz bef0re that ii went to meet Rach, exchange 0ur b`dae gifts.. =)) den aft that met darling at his hse there.. den we went to take train to Orchard, went to Lido to buy movie ticket first den went to Fareast find da jiie pass her CD.. den shop awhile le den we g0 watch m0vie le.. =)) watch dao ar0und 9pm.. den we walkwalk t0 Wisma den Cine liao den go hme le.. s0 tired.. tml w0rk FULL shift leh.. siians!! my an0ther 0ff is on x`mas eve.. still l0ng.. yawns~~ zzz..

oh yah, WENDY IS NOW AT VIVO CITY MISSHA WORKING LE!! wid miie!!! so happy.. had lots 0f fun w0rking wid her and Belinda!!! but ii miiss YU TING!!! hmmm..



no words can express
my love for you