About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, January 09, 2007
- shopping with mummiie - @ 9:46 PM

back from my shopping spree with mummiie!!

well, today had an appointment at Kimage for highlighting my hair.. went there late for about 15mins cuz there was raining and im stucked! should have listen to mummiie, must bring umbrella out.. LOL.. ii to0k train with mummie first, but she going Tanjong Pagar meet her fren first.. so ii went Kimage alone.. had a hair cut first den highlight den treatment.. cuz mummiie say my hair very jia lat liao.. LOL.. den aft doing everything at Kimage.. met mummiie at downstair.. den go Bugis.. wah, very hungry ah. so went to "Tea Shake Hut" for lunch.. as usual, had my fav fried rice there! and fav drink, Honey Green Tea! =))

aft lunch, we went to Seiyu for a walk le den went to Bugis Street for my stuffs!! bought a normal Jeans, a off shoulder, a hotter neck, small sling bag, belt and ear rings~~ aft that, actually mummiie want bring miie to e herbal shop cuz she hear ii cough non stop.. lol.. but too bad, that shop close down liao.. so never drink any herbal thingy.. haha.. den aft that, we went to OG, bought mum's wallet, bag, MY LEVIS JEANS! =)) oh yeah! finally got my levis jeans!! ii want this jeans for very long le.. always no chance buy.. den this time mummiie say want buy one for miie.. so happy!! hahaha.. MUACKS! I LOVE MY MUMMIE!!.. but im not so bad de h0r.. ii bought e wallet and hangbag for her okay.. LOL..

yea, aft that,before leaving OG for MRT, ii told mummiie ii wanted to buy e EVERLAST jacket( IN GOLD WORDING AND PATTERNS), she asked miie to try.. but ii d0nt want, cuz ii d0nt want spend her money le.. hahaa.. den we walked to take train.. went to CP, withdraw money cuz want give my dad money.. den aft that, went to da bao food for him also.. aft that we to0k bus hme le.. hahaa.. so happy with the stuffs ii bought today.. hees..

today no chance meet dao dear, abit sad.. suddenly feel the changes, so wierd.. hais.. =((



to my dearest Karie,
though time we spent together is always short, but its short and sweet right? you treat miie so so good.. ii will never forget those days when we were together.. ESP, that day, you bought sushi and bubble tea and waited for miie outside school.. so long never had a great chat with you le.. when coming my hse? ii know you miss my bed so much.. right.. LOL.. girl, take lots of care okay.. muacks.. =))



no words can express
my love for you