About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Friday, January 19, 2007
- sians - @ 4:31 PM

weets~ my comp is back!! and nth goes missing! so happy..

well, today actually got work de, but ii very tired le, so to0k MC, dont want go work.. some more today go Century Sq again leh.. dont want go.. very sians.. den sat and sun still need go there somemore, VERY SIAN! damn.. cant transfer back to Vivo currently, except some days lah.. zzz..

hmmm, yea, ytd aft work, went to Kovan's Hongkong Cafe for supper with dy and bel.. though bel's off, but we meet up aft work.. reach there around 1o5opm, den around 12am++ left there, actually wanted to take cab back hme de, but saw bus 8o.. so we ran aft, and to0k bus back hme.. and dy came my hse and stay overnight..

so today morning, meet bel at Compass Point to buy our EVERLAST WATCH! mummiie give miie money to buy e watch, *happy*.. den aft buying e watch, peii em` go KFC eat, but ii never eat cuz still not hungry.. den we bid goodbye cuz they two going work liao.. den ii went to interchange and take bus 119, meet Janna on bus.. we going school together.. reached school, talk to e stupid no manner security guard.. for no reason we "kena" scolding.. fark em`.. haha.. den we went into e GO.. but din to0k any testimony or leaving cert.. haha~ arghs~, went back school, talked to some teachers.. feel so sad.. feel like going back there again.. LOL.. ii simply miss those days in school! cant wait to go back meet up with em` again.. hees.. =P yea.. den wait for dear.. den went opp there.. den peii him go hme and change.. den we to0k bus go Tampines cuz he need to go take things from there before going work..

aft he went to work, ii to0k bus back to Rivervale Plaza meet my mummiie for lunch.. aft that go back hme.. now slacking lorr.. nth to do le.. but ii rather nth to do at hme than go Century Sq to work ah.. sians.. zzz..

okay lah, ii going rest liao.. very tired.. very sians.. ah! hahaa..



no words can express
my love for you