About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, February 04, 2007
- met dear at night - @ 11:55 PM

hees, just came back hme not long ago.. decided to on my comp and write a blog cuz ii've got nth to do le.. just packed hao my drawer.. throw away alot of old things.. now so clean liao! LOL..

heehee, today worked morning shift.. time pass so fast when doing morning shift.. e time phewwwww and its 7pm! time to go hme! =)) went to Hougang Mall and find darling.. he's working today.. reach there around 8pm, wait for him awhile le den peii him go cut his hair.. not bad lah darling, no worrye.. haha.. =P yupp, aft that, we went to shop shop awhile at Hougang Mall.. den we went to 8o5 eat western.. as usual, ii ate Fish & Chips and darling ate Chicken Chop.. *yummy* aft that, we went to some void deck nearby and slack awhile.. *happy* ever since ytd we talked about so many things, ii felt much happier den past few days.. LOL.. yupp, time pass so fast yet again.. and its about 1o3opm.. time to go hme liao lo.. darling tml have school.. and ii have work.. hmmm.. darling peii miie went to take bus, den reach hme, we chatted awhile before darling went to slp..

okay lah.. firstly, finally meeting darling go out on 11th Feb!! its one month ago since we last went out together w0r darling.. haha.. so qi dai for that day!! ii want to go sh0pping with you!!=))

secondly, meeting my LAME jies meis on 12th FEB to celebrate er jies b`dae! yay! we are out sh0pping and playing together again! miss you all so much!!! i miss our monthly gathering! i miss our mahj0ng sessi0n! i miss our laughters!!!! =))

thirdly, bel's taking MC on valentine day, left miie and dy got to work on that day.. and dy wants to work full shift on that day.. THANKS DY, I KNOW YOU DOING THIS FOR MIE.. GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS MY JIE JIE! HAHAHA... but, dy, actually, valentine day, work full shift or aftnoon shift makes no difference for miie leh.. cuz its Wed and we end work so late.. not sure ii can get to see dao him not.. so you dont need to do it for miie de okay.. we'll see how e schedule goes okay.. I KNOW YOU DOING THIS CUZ YOU DOTE ON ME! HAHA.. CORRECT? =P

lastly, CNY coming! meaning, can wear new clothes, new shoe and bring new bag! im so excited to wear all my new clothing.. haha.. aft CNY, will be working at a new enviroment soon.. cuz IM GONNA GET OUT OF MISSHA SOON! hahaha.. =P *tired*

*ii wants to meet my sweetie; Karie, my caring; Rachel, my cutiie; Ting and my crazy; Qi soon!* we very long never jian mian liao wor..
esp, my girl, KARIE : ii kn0w many things happened to you these days.. ii know you are feeling bad now.. aft yr exams, we will meet up de okay.. pls take care of yrself w0r.. =))



no words can express
my love for you