Friday, March 23, 2007
- no update - LOL @ 1:26 AM
Hmmm, these few days nth much for miie to update.. and I'm superly tired to update these days.. *yawns* very very tired of things getting around miie and I think i really need some rest le.. LOL.. Work is fun but there is many things to think and decide there.. So many things had happened.. I dont wish things would changed, but I hope it will turn out to be better. I wish and wish, everything to be perfect as before..
Everything was perfect before I went to Penang, and when I'm back, I found so many things had changed. LOL, never mind lahs, maybe I'm not yet adapted to the enviroment lor.. I MISS SO MANY THINGS! =/
Okay lah, dont want to blog anymore le, anything I will blog again de. Sorry guys for my short update, I will update more often when everythings turns out to be better okay.. Stay tune guys!! =)) turning in soon, goodnights!!!
no words can express
my love for you