Thursday, April 26, 2007
- changed blogskin and song - @ 1:05 AM
Wahaha, just changed my blogskin and blog song and my blog url wor.I keep wanted to change a url but scared very ma fan.
Until dy told miie its okay den I decide to changed. haha.. =X Thanks dy!
Anyway, I'm attracted to the background design and the transparent chat box.. LOL. Anyway, though i still like my previous blogskin cuz its GREEN!But getting bored of that le, and tonight nothing to do, So,I've changed the skin.As for the song, this had been my ringtone for about 1 month plus le?Since I started work at Montagut bah. Haha.. =XAlright, though still not sure where I'll be going tml cuz I'm off again!But I still got to turn in early cuz I'm superly tired once again..Everyday 10 hours of slp still not enough for me.So, goodnight everyone! =))
no words can express
my love for you