About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Thursday, April 19, 2007
- GOT IT - @ 12:10 PM

Weets, I'm so so so happy, Ytd Mum came to Vivo and lo0k for miie and we had our dinner together at Secret Recipe, after that we headed to Guess's Boutique and Mum bought miie a handbag! ;) its a small and casual handbag though. hees.. After that we went to TANGS cuz Mum wanted to see perfume and wanted to buy Perfume one for miie.. Cuz she keep complain my perfume not nice de.. zzz.. Hmmm, so we walked to Clinique, but there dont have much Perfume and we headed to Chinatown's OG, went straight up to GUESS's department and bought one Guess's bag again.. Finally got what ii want for a long time.. Hooray! Thought mum would only bought 1 bag for miie but she bought 2! =))

Well, Just before we went back hme, thought Mum will buy the perfume other time le, so i feel abit sad lah, BUT, she ask to walk to the cosmetic department and we went to Lancome and bought one perfume there.. HEES! *happy*

It had been such a long time since my mum bought so much things for miie le, I'm superly happy.. haha.. Just went out for about 2 hours and she had to spent so much, and so I promised her, when i get my first bonus I'm gonna buy her something! =)) Im fillial okay.. =P I'm so contented to have what i have! LOL..

Oh yah, din off for this week cuz my supervisor's son got into hospital so ii went back and work lo.. Not really very tired working for the whole 2 week lah, but its abit tired cuz keep standing for about 8 hours everyday.. zzz.. Anyway, nxt week gonna off 2 days.. hahaha!

Well, gonna go work soon le, gonna blog again soon! =)) byebye!



no words can express
my love for you