About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
- shopping spree with mummy. - @ 6:36 PM

Today is finally my OFF day le, last week din off, so this week can off 2 days.. hahahaha! Finally can rest liao.. Tired tired le.. Hmmm, yea, So today went to Orchard with my mummiie, initially going back JB de, but last night mum said my aunt coming out so we no need go in lor.. Den, early in the morning they went out le and left miie alone at hme slping.. haha.. =P

Mum came back at about 12pm++, prepared and we went out le. Reach town at about 2pm, went to Taka for our lunch first and went shopping le.. hmmm, Mum bought a simple shopping bag for miie, quite a big one so ii can bring to work.. haha.. After that we went to Tangs le den Fareast.. Bought one shirt at Fareast..Nxt time can wear go shopping.. hahaha..

Mum complained leg pain le so we went back hme at about 5pm++.. Took train to Harbourfront le den continue sit back to SK, went to Compass Point walk awhile le den we went back hme.. haha.. Its a short but tiring day for miie.. weets~ Love shopping with my mummiie, she always buy things for miie.. LOL.. though I'm working now lah, but money still not enough for myself, dont know why.. But at least, even if ii spent money, I SPENT MY OWN MONEY OKAY.. So if some ppl there thinking that I'm using other ppl like my bf money, den you can change yr view le.. Thanks.. haha.. =P

Woah, last Sunday worked morning shift right, though I'm superly tired that day but I went back hme and PACKED my room, THROWN away many many stuffs and now my room is CLEAN AND NEAT! =)) LOVE my room so so much now den before le.. haha.. Its just that I haven paint my room GREEN only, if not it will be PERFECT le! =X Never mind, wait another 3 years bah for some personal reason, zzz, never mind, I shall wait for that day.. =))

Okay, gonna eat eat liao.. Byebye..
Oops, Anyway, today went to taka but forget go find ah bel.. LOL.. Paiseh oh.. =X



no words can express
my love for you