Thursday, April 26, 2007
- very sians and tired - @ 7:15 PM
Another day had pass, and I'm still doing nothing. LOL.
This afternoon went out with mummy again,
Went to the bank @ Compass Point first,
after that we headed to take bus 27,
and there we goes to Ikea.
Reached there, went for our lunch at Ikea restaurant first..
Bought many chicken wings, potato salad, soup and CHEESECAKE!
After eating, went to walk at the showroom,
Woah, the "rooms" SUPER NICE!
Nxt time my hse gonna be nice too! LOL.
In the end, I bought one lamp and one clothes organiser for myself! =))
After Ikea, we went over to Giant which is opp only.
Din bought anything there and we din walk the whole giant.
Too big le, zzz. And we just bought 2 drinks for ourself.
Just for 2 drinks we queue up for about 10mins. LOL.. =/
After that, we left for hme! my sweet sweet hme!
Anyway, these few days, I've been packing my room, and cleared all those old stuffs!
My room become so so so neat den ever! weets~ ;)
Love my room so much now. haha.. =P
Argh, cant wait to paint my room GREEN now!!
Okay lah, I gonna go rot now le. Nothing for me to do.
I've been at hme for many off days le!
Cuz I lazy to go out bah, but SO BORED! =/
Waiting for my payday now!~ haha..
no words can express
my love for you