About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, May 20, 2007
- ah yuan's b`dae - @ 12:36 AM

Ytd night went to ah yuan's b`dae chalet. And i worked morning shift.
Actually wanted to go there with darling but he going there in the afternoon.
So went there myself lo. but before going to the chalet.
Went over to TM to find ah bel first and bought a cake there before leaving for Pasir Ris.
At TM cant get a cab so i thought of trained to Pasir Ris and took a cab there.
But there aren't any cab again. and i saw bus 89, so i board the bus and walk to Coasta Sand all the way by myself. zzz. stop by at Emicakes shop and bought one Durian Crepe.

Reached Coasta Sand, darling came out and fetch me in. Ate my durian crepe on the way.
Hees, love that crepe so so much. ;)
Yea, saw some friends there. after that er jie and san jie reached le,
den went up to the room and played some games there.
Went back at about 1am like that.
Er jie took a cab to other place herself.
Den left san jie, me, darling, ah kuay and cheng hong.
san jie, ah kuay and cheng hong shared one cab.
while me and darling took the other one.
Slack at my block and i reached hme about 2am.
Slp after chatting with darling. ;)

Oh man, had been thinking of buying K800i or W850i. Which one should I buy? zzz.
Going Singtel with my mummiie tml. See how it goes tml bah.. hees. ;)



no words can express
my love for you