Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- happy 7th month anniversary - @ 10:35 PM
Happy 7th month anniversary to my baby! =)) Yea, today off day, and today also our date! haha. woke up in the morning went to eat breakfast with mummy and after that we went to the market to buy stuff, gonna cook lunch for my darling. haha. Oh man, I can't imagine, I've cooked one nice meal for darling. Capable? LOL. =X
Rush out cuz meeting darling le. Went to his hse nearby and when I reached, he already there le. ;) Gave him the lunch and accompany him eat eat. Woah, first time like that seh. Lucky today mum at hme and hlp me quite alot with the dishes. LOL. =P
After that we trained down to PS and bought our movie tickets le den we went to play arcade awhile den we went for our movie, SPIDEY! LOL. Soon after we watch finished, den we went down and shop shop around and darling bought himself a pair of slipper. and after that we headed for our dinner at MOS burger. =))
Today is a wonderful day for me cuz it had been such a long time ago since we went out like that. Really hope we could carry on like this. I love today! =)) and what I'm most happy is the lunch ii cooked and darling said he like it alot and he's touched! Oh man. He smiled. ;) Waiting for nxt week, my darling's birthday.. Hees.
There's something wrong with blogger. Zzz.. Gonna turn in soon le, tml needa work liao. =/ GOODNIGHT!
no words can express
my love for you