Wednesday, May 02, 2007
- im so disappointed - @ 11:43 PM
Yea, woke up at about 12pm this "morning" and went down to meet dear. Chat till about 2pm++ and we went back hme. And I went to prepare and met Dy later at Lil India, going Bugis with her. After that Dai came along with us and went for dinner at Bugis Cafe and I had my favourite Brownie eaten! LOL.
Went to take train at about 8pm++ and at the end of the day, I just bought one skirt. hais. Din manage to bought a shorts cuz din find any there. Din bought any long sleeve top cuz din saw any. LOL. Oh man, I miss shopping with my ladies! It had been a hell lots of months ago since I last went out with em`! Miss buying many many many clothes!! haha!!
Anyway, got back hme, bathe and chat on phone with dear.
Hmmm, there seems so many things had change. Even us. Now I believe people DO change.
I had a few wishes I want to fulfil by this May.
I simply dont understand why this happened, problem arise everyday. I really dont know what's going on over me and what the hell I'm doing lah. I felt that I'm a change person over this whole period of working life. Argh, really dont know lah. F***
Last time I always place bf 1st but over these few days, after talked so much, I realise, If he doesnt place you 1st then why you? Right? ;)
no words can express
my love for you