Thursday, June 28, 2007
i love my baby! @ 12:19 AM
After these days, I understand what I really wants and looking for. For now, I wanted to say I love my baby alot~~ Yea, Action speaks louder than words. But time will show everything. I'm sure baby will love me even more. I can't wait to meet him everytime. After such a long time together, I just realise I can't live w/o him. Ever since i started working for so long, bout 8 months. Its baby who is always beside me. I love having him around me. Maybe I started to stick on more to him le. That's not a bad thing okay. Haha. And I know we can't predict our future but for now, I wants to be with my baby, LIM HUIBIN! ;)
Lala. Enough of that. LOL. I'm so bored now, so I came online and blogged.Well, finally worked with Dy last Sunday. Had lots of chatting with her that day. *Happy* Miss her so so much, it had been such a long long time since I last working with her. Enjoy every seconds we spent together. Haha.
Hmmm, so fast, June holidays gonna over le, 3 more days to July. Dad getting some money from GST blah blah if I'm not wrong. Gonna buy watch for me!! ;) Stepping so near to my dream watch! haha.
imissyou~
no words can express
my love for you