About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- sentosa trip w sabbie - @ 11:33 PM

SENTOSA trip with SABBIE! ;)
OUR SUNGLASSES!!
SUNTANNING! ;)


Haha. Took many pics but i lazy post up all lah. Kinda of tired after a long day outside today. Haha. Well, we reach Vivo City at about 1145am, bought we what we wanted to buy le and we went up, wanted to take Monorail that time it start raining heavily, so we went down and shop shop awhile and we went for some snacks at Food Republic and about 1pm, the rain stops and we went to take the Monorail to SENTOSA! Hooray! haha..

Reach the Beach Station, get up the tran to Siloso Beach and there we are, found a place settle down and sun tanniing! haha. Its like hell long ago since I last went sun tanniing. And many people said I turn so white le! *scary* haha. After tanniing, we went to bathe, the bathroom SO many people, we queue up for quite a long time and finally its our turn, we took our time bathing. haha.

After that, we went to take Monorail back to Vivo City and had our dinner at Pastamania and we trained down to Bugis! Reached there, start shopping at Parco first then we went to Bugis street. ;) At Bugis Street saw 2 strange guys. Zzz. Hmmm, at first I din bought anything cuz I'm broke le, cannot buy many things le, but at the end of the day I still bought 2 belts and 1 top. And I just spent $20 only. Haha! So, I'm superly broke now. LOL. Waiting for my nxt pay!! haha.

Well, we leave Bugis at about 10pm le, walked to Little India MRT. SO TIRED! My shoulder's aching! Zzz. Tmr's another day at work. So bored and tired. And darling now at MOS, no one peii me chat tonight! I'm superly tired and bored now!!! Oh yah, tmr night gonna mahjong with Kelly and Jane they all. Hees! ;)

Update again soon. Gonna turn in le, Nights!




no words can express
my love for you