About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
- bored off day - miss my baby~ @ 12:03 AM

Well, today is also my dad's off day, my parent and I had lunch tgt at hme.
After that we went to Bugis shopping tgt,
It had been such a long time since we went shopping tgt. Haha.
I ate so much this afternoon,
bread, chicken stick, .... Just so many junk food. duh~
After shopping at Parco, then we went over to OG,
had our durians opp Bugis Street, after that we went to Sim Lim Sq.
And after that we went to Sheng Siong and trained back to SK.

Met Kelly at CP, went shopping and slack around there.
Went to our old place, chat so much there. Haha.
Saw Eileen there, chat with her awhile. and we went shopping again.
Then, Ah Yuan called Kelly and ask where are we.
After shopping we went to look for Ah Yuan and accompany
him wait for his gf end work. Haha.

Went back hme bout 10pm plus. Din accompany darling chat today.
Feeling so uncomfortable now. miss him! =X

Its another off day w/o seeing my darling. ;(
I WANT SEE HIM I WANT MEET HIM!!
O LVL FASTER FINISH!! I MISS HIM SO BADLY!!!
DARLING YOU SAW MY POST????!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!~~~~~~
I WANT WATCH ALL MOVIES WITH YOU!
I WANT SHOPPING WITH YOU!
I WANT HUNT ALL NICE FOOD WITH YOU!
I WANT GO EVERYWHERE WITH YOU LAH!!!
I need you badly!! How I wish we could meet up more often.
I don't need everyday, I need more time with you.
Hais, I've done so wrong, I shouldn't start work so soon. ;(



no words can express
my love for you