Tuesday, July 31, 2007
date with darling! *happy* @ 11:55 PM
I LOVE MY BABY TO THE MAX!Went out the whole day today, so tired now...
After wake up this aftnoon,
Gotta accompany my mum to Rivervale Mall.
So we had our lunch there.
After that she said wanna go Compass Point,
So, I accompany her there again,
Went to bank after that we went to Charles & Keith.
Bought one sandals for her. *winks*
Off to Rivervale Plaza's NTUC buy stuffs.
Headed hme after that... Finallyyy....... =/
Went hme, prepare myself up and went to meet darling.
We met at Hougang and trained down to Vivo City!
We watched INVISIBLE TARGET today,
Nice movie, But with those fightings ; awwww......
But I still enjoy this movie... Haha.
After movie, we went to Harbourfront for New York Pizza!!
Yummy~~
Cabbed hme after that.
Slack at my hse downstair till 11pm then went hme.
I'm glad we are out today despite darling's so tired.
Thanks baby! ;)
JOYCE IS THE HAPPIEST GIRL!! ;)when darling said
he love me,
when darling
smile the whole day long.
I felt so
LOVED today!
Just when darling is happy, I'm happy.
no words can express
my love for you