About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, July 15, 2007
- movie with darling, 9 months! - @ 1:58 AM

HAPPY 9TH MONTHS BABY! ;)
LOVE'S ALWAYS BEEN WITH US SINCE THEN.

It's been 9 months since we got together.
More than 9 months ago, we are still friends. Haha.
Went out for movie twice before we got together.
So fun, today I just reminded darling bout it.
Cuz e cab drove past The Cathay. He's so blur. Haha.

Well, worked morning shift today, duh~ so sians,
still gotta work before my date! haha.
Darling went out with his family before meeting me,
So it's okay lah. ;P
My work ends at 6pm, but I went to prepare at about o54opm.
So kiasu I know. But I dont want to spend any less time tgt.
Meeting darling at Dhoby Ghaut at o615pm, but darling's early.
But I'm not late, I reach exactly at that time. Haha!

We trained down to Somerset, walked over to Cine.
Went up to get our movie tickets. TRANSFORMER!!!
And, I'm so stupid and blur. Cuz I got the urge of eating cookies.
So wanted to buy Famous Amos, BUT, we went up to get tickets first,
after that we came down for the cookies,
and we went up to the cinema again. Crazy right?
Haha. But we still make it in time for our movie. ;)

After our movie, we walked to near Meridien there for dinner/supper.
We had our dinner/supper at the Food Square.
The food there not bad lah. Darling ordered a few nice dishes.
Weets~ eat till very full. Haha. Fat liao, must start the diet le. Zzz.
After eating, we walked down wanted to take a cab back.
In the end, we walked till PS to get a cab.
We slacked tgt till bout 1am plus and went hme.
Super tired now. waiting for darling. and SLP. ;)



no words can express
my love for you