Sunday, July 22, 2007
sad + happy = contented . zzz @ 10:21 PM
Something frustrating happened in shop today.
Today worked morning shift ya,
While I was still happily reading my comic book.
There is this "stupid customer"; a china woman.
She came and shouted so much before I can speak.
She claimed that my shop brand's material not good.
Claimed to be refunded.
I was totally stunt.
Well, if you washed yr clothes already, there's no exchange,
and worst, no REFUND.
But that stupid CHINA woman claimed that her classmate CAN.
I didn't experience this kind of scene before lor.
And yet, I'm alone in the shop!!! ;(
She just don't care so much and shouted so loudly.
Scare all the customer away in my shop.
MONTAGUT is a old brand, why will cheat yr small money?
We continued the arguement for a long time...
And she keep want me to refund her the money.
I called June straight away. After that June no choice,
said can exchange for her if she really wants to.
But maybe I heard it wrongly, I said no need to top up for extra.
"stupid me I know"......
After I made clear everything,
I told her "Sorry mdm, you gotta top up this."
She said she don't want. Zzzz.
In the end, she wanted me to pay for it.
Difference of $45.90 leh!
Want me pay. Stupid china woman lah!
You are just so low class. I look down on you! =/
After this stupid customer had left,
I went into the storeroom and called baby.
Talk half way I cried,
I find myself so stupid,
Kena scolding for bout 1hour plus for NO REASON.
Many shoppers looked in, make me super paiseh.
And I still need to pay for the difference. WTH.
But June said she will help me like maybe can pay lesser or what.
Still not sure I gotta pay for it not. Zzz.
Hais, so unlucky day.......
BUT after that, I'm so happy is that,
darling came down to VIVO!!
Oh my baby, I just love you so much!!
Thanks for coming all the way from Hougang to Harbourfront.
Just accompany me eat lunch.
For that moment, I felt so fortunate ; and forget those stupid things. Hees.
After worked went for dinner with my parents at DIAN XIAO ER!! ;)
no words can express
my love for you