Saturday, August 18, 2007
BAD MOOD! @ 11:12 PM
Boo hoo hoo. I feel superly moodless now.
And baby's outside now. No one accompany this sad girl now. Hai.
Aww. I feel so shack now. Everything's turning off me now.
First is work. I've started to get bored of it.
I hate indivisual commission. It's getting hell of it.
I wants to treat her as my great friend,
but seems like we are "
ACT TO BE" only.
If she doesn't start all this,
we might be great friends. isn't it?
Ya, she treat me very good.
But behind my back,
she's another person. and mumble alot.
F**k! Can we be great friends in future?
Hais. Why I'm always the one giving in?
Why not the other way round?
Why it's always me? WHY!?
After one whole day of work today.
The MRT is so packed with people.
And I seldom stand all the way back to SK,
but today, I stood all the way back to SK.
So tired. And the train got stuck at a few stops quite long.
Make me real headache after that.
I think I'm not going to wait for baby le.
Going slp early tonight.
TIRED~~~
no words can express
my love for you