Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- bored off day - @ 11:00 PM
Hai Hai Hai.
Bored off day.....
Din get to see my baby... ;(
Went out whole day with my parent and aunt.
At first thought only going Toa Payoh HDB Hub.
So, I agreed to tag along.
But end up we went to Bugis too. Zzz.
So tired and bored to travel here and there by bus.
Hai. Din bought anything cuz mum say other day then buy.
So, end up more sians. Cuz I thought go out can buy things.
but in the end din bought what I want.
except for one sandals. uh oh. ;(
*YAWNS* I gonna buy many many things
soon.
Oh. One thing, I gonna "kill" the bus driver.
After "shopping", we took bus 80 back to SK,
the Bus Driver drive superly slow,
and the bus superly "shaky".
I was playing with my psp halfway,
I stopped ; and I sleep all the way to SK.
When I get down the bus,
I feel like vomitting. Awww... Superly No Licence.
Haha. Lucky I go work by train.
If not I can faint man. Haha. =P
So bored now, waiting for baby to reach hme.
And gonna chat so much ltr. Haha.
Oh yah, I think I'm mad,
I've watch
200 Pounds Beauty for the 3rd time already.
OOpps.. ;)
no words can express
my love for you