Saturday, August 04, 2007
date with darling to BUGIS @ 11:11 PM
Backed at hme blogging now..
Just came back from Bugis with darling only.
worked so many continuous morning shift.
Awww... so tired.....
But I can get to meet till darling today.
So it doesn't matter at all. Haha.
After worked, went to Lil India and meet darling.
We walked to Sim Lim Sq,
actually wanted to buy a 4GB memory card for my new PSP!
But, to no avail, din bought any, cuz too ex there... ;(
Darling's sis might can get one for him..
Gotta wait for e good news. Haha. Weettss..
After that, we walked to Bugis, Parco.
Had dinner at Tea Shake Hut.
Left, for shoppingss.. Bought myself one black skirt. Hoooo...
Shall not say anymore, I did a SO so wrong thing. ;(
Hees, but everything's fine now. *Happy*
Cabbed hme, slack at void deck till late and HME SWEET HME!~
I wish I could spend more time with darling.I don't want our r/s to drift further.I LOVE HIM I LOVE TO BE WITH HIM!Darling, do you know that???? missingyounow.......
no words can express
my love for you