Wednesday, August 15, 2007
dating~~~ @ 10:58 PM
Its our special keychains.HAPPY HAPPY 10TH MONTHS LO!! ;)Baby, thanks for everything you've given me.
Nothing's gonna separate us. I LOVE YOU!
Weets~ Time pass so fast... Its our date again. Haha!
Ytd, my off-day, went out with mybaby. Hees.
Well, ytd woke up super early in the morning.
Went to the market all alone to buy some stuffs,
backed hme and started cooking Fried Rice for darling.
Woah, it had been a long time since I cook Fried Rice. LOL.
In between, I called my supervisor for help.
Awww.. I've made a mess in my kitchen. Wahaha!
Actually wanted to surprise darling by popping out at his hse downstair de.
But before I went out, it started to rain heavily,
destroyed my plan. Zzz. So I just met darling at a void deck nearby his hse.
My fried Rice din pass, darling said I've over-cooked it. Oops...
I promise I gonna do a better Fried Rice nxt time. Haha!
LOL, after eating tgt with darling.
Trained down to Vivo City and watched Flash Point....
Oh!! It's there again! Haha.
After movie, actually wanted to go "eat table" with darling de.
But the movie end too late le, so we never go there le.
We went to Mcd for some bites and cabbed hme.
Slack at my hse till late and hme sweet hme!! Haha.
So tired you know. Woke up so early during off day...
But for my baby, worth it lah. Haha. =P
no words can express
my love for you