Friday, August 17, 2007
wierd thing. haha. @ 10:23 PM
I've been tagged to do the 10 weirdest things..
Rules of the Game:
1. Each player of thiis game starts off with 10 weiird thiings or habiits or liittle knownfacts of themselves..
2. People who tagged must type iin a blog post of their own ten weird things or Liittle known facts as well as state thiis rule clearly..
3. At the end, you must choose siix people to be tagged and liist theiir names..
4. No tag backs allowed..
1. Dislike backstabber alot. (you guys know who's that person)
2. Love to BE LOVED. (by my baby~)
3. Love to be coax. (is like which girl don't like?) Haha.
4. Love shopping. (when i got lots of money.)
5. Love to eat chocolate. (it will be good if it doesn't make me fat.)
6. I'm a sensitive person. (Sometimes.....)
7. Always think of others first before myself. ( =.= )
8. I can be crazy at times. (love to laugh alot.)
9. Tends to be lazy. (esp. during work.) =P
10. I'm not sure what I really wants in future.
People who are Tagged:
1. Wendy
2. Rachel
3. Karie
4. Xiu Qi
5. Kai Xuan
6. Kim Wee
Oh man. not many people I can think of writing the names down. LOL.
So sorry Kim Wee. Haha! =P
Wow, I'm back hme from work, and its morning shift today.
So bored, actually wanted to go back hme straight after work,
but aunt called in the noon, she asked me for dinner with her and my uncle.
So I went to look for em` at "
No Signboard Restaurant".
Ate 3 dishes and I was like SO FULL. Haha.
If I got the money, I wanna bring my parent there too. Hees.
Went to Compass Point alone for some window shoppings.....
Chatted with Jasmine awhile and went back HOME!!!!!! ;)
And now, online, waiting for baby to end work.
MISSES~~~~~~
no words can express
my love for you