Saturday, September 15, 2007
- happy happy 11th months darling - @ 12:38 AM
Just
one word to describe ytd.
SWEET~~~~~~
And so, this goes to
our 11th months anniversary~ LOL.
Poor me, I'm very very sick ytd.
I vomited at 5am and 7am..
The pain just couldn't let me sleep well.
By right is working morning ytd.
So before I went work,
Mum accompany me to see doctor first.
The doctor examine that I got Stomach Flu.
Doctor gave me MC for ytd.
Okay, and I called my sales rep and June.
June replaced my shift and I went hme rest after that.
In the noon, dear came; with foods. Hees.
I didn't finish it, cuz I don't have the appetite to eat.
Darling take care of me for the whole afternoon.
And this lazy pig
me, sleep for almost the whole day.
Think the whole day I'm lying on my bed only. LOL.
And suddenly I got fever in the night,
Dear take care of me so so well.
*melts*
After that dear went back hme at bout 10plus,
I wait for him to reach hme and I went to sleep le.
This time round, I had a 13hours of sleep.
Woke up this morning,
And I felt that I'm feeling so much better than ytd.
I feel so loved by him!~~ Hees.. ;)
no words can express
my love for you