Friday, September 07, 2007
movie w darling and his mum. ;) @ 12:37 AM
I'm sick. superly weak now.By right working noon today.
But end up working morning shift.
Cuz that collegue of mine,
just got transfer out of Vivo City to other boutique.
So, I gotta replace her shift just for today.
But instead of working morning shift,
I chose to worked full shift, till 0930pm.
But I think my decision is right. Haha.
Cuz I get to watch movie with baby and his mum.
Haha. As I thought at first, I just hlp baby buy tickets.
But I'm surprise baby's mum asked me.
OOHHHHH!~~~That moment I knew it, my heart starts
POOM POOM POOM.
I'm sick that day, but June said I turns lively when baby came. LOL.
Maybe~? Cuz everytime I saw baby I can turn into another person.
Haha~~~
So, after work, I went over to GV to meet baby and his mum.
*scared* haha. we watched 881. This is the 2nd time I'm watching le.
Till now 881 is still FULL HOUSE man. haha.
I feel superly sick during the show. awww.....
Okay. we watched till bout 12am and we cabbed hme.
They sent me back first and they went back hme.
I feel so so so weak today, but I'm very happy today. ;)
no words can express
my love for you