
To her, I'm always a small lil kid. ;)
Some candid before we leave e place. LOL.
I can't stop laughing. THANKS SIS!
I really hope you enjoyed the day and the present I gave. ;)
Happy Birthday to Rachel! in 2 days time. Haha. ;)
Met Rachel for dinner after work today.
Had dinner at MOS Burger,
and slack outside PS and took lots of photos.
Photos gonna upload soon when sis send me the pics k?
After that, we went to look for one soft toy called "Tofu"??
Haha. It's a cute lil toy, but I still love my TORTISE. LOL.
Ya, we were at Action City and we bought this small lil Tofu. Haha.
After buying those cute lil stuffs,
trained hme after that.
Actually I don't feel like using the comp tonight,
cuz tmr morning I'll be going Malaysia with my family.
Wanna rest early, but now very sians.
cuz baby is busy doing things ah.
Hai.... So bored so bored...... =/
Tatata~~ 6 m0re days to go~~