Me and Da Jie..

Sabbie and Kelly..

Our lovely foods~~
Happy 3 years anniversary to LAME! ;)
to correct it, its bout 5-6 years of friendship. right? haha.
So, for this special day, 4 of us finally meet up.
Among all our busy schedule, finally, ALL OF US meets.
Well, met Kelly in LRT, Sabbie at SK MRT then Jane at Fareast.
Slack and chat at Aunti's shop awhile.
Shop at Fareast, Tangs and end up at Cine.
As usual, photo taking first. Haha.
And shop around at Cine,
and we went to USA(the restaurant) for dinner. Haha
It's a treat from me and Kelly.
That's what we owe the two of them for bout 1 year or maybe 2? LOL.
And so, I'm so broke now. I know, I just got my pay not long right?
There's always a reason behind it.
I can't say it now. Haha.
Counting down to our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!
14 days more~~~
I love you so much! You know?!